The U.K.’s Amicus trade union says it will strike unless Land Rover agrees to resume talks over a pay dispute at two of its West Midlands, U.K., plants. A 24-hour work stoppage is set to commence at 6 a.m. Feb. 9 at Land Rover’s Solihull and Gaydon plants in the West Midlands region. Land Rover workers represented by Amicus at the two plants want a pay raise above the 6.5% offered by the auto maker. They are demanding parity with what Jaguar Car workers are making at nearby plants. Both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.