In “Catch Me If You Can,” a new, 16-page CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets report, analyst Chris Richter writes that “Nissan is in the passing lane. It has gained market share in the U.S., seen the best Chinese growth of Japan’s Big Three auto makers, reached a leading position in Russia, started a business in India, revitalized its Southeast Asia franchise and more.” He concludes that good planning by Japan’s third-largest and the world’s sixth-largest auto maker has been bearing good fruit. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.