The new 4-year game plan of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd., maker of Subaru vehicles, is arousing doubts as well as hopes in Tokyo. Company strategists are counting on three main improvements – a shift in focus from Japan to overseas markets, the introduction of new models that address real market needs rather than simply incorporating advanced technology customers might like and a product lineup and sales network fine-tuned for each main global market. If all goes according to plan, FHI ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.