Some opinions of where Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is headed this year are an ocean apart. Accentuating the negative is Seiji Sugiura, senior analyst with HSBC Securities (Japan), after company executives met with analysts to discuss results of fiscal year ended March 31 and prospects for the current fiscal year ending next March. Officially and unofficially, the outlook for Japan’s second largest auto maker, is not rosy. Honda managers foresee operating profits declining 9.6% – ¥37.9 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.