The Australasian New-Car Assessment Program is raising the bar for its star-based ratings system. After six months of negotiations, the independent vehicle-safety assessor in Australia and New Zealand says it has established a timetable for the progressive inclusion of new crash-test performance standards and safety-assist technology in its assessment system that awards a maximum five stars. ANCAP says it is working with industry players – including the Federal Chamber of Automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.