DETROIT – Most auto makers seem content with one or two SUVs in their lineup. Not so for Lexus, Toyota Motor Corp.’s luxury division, which debuted its third SUV here Sunday at the North American International Auto Show. The new GX470 slots between the RX300 and the LX470 and will sticker for between $45,000 and $50,000. Creature comforts are many, including a very adequate 4.7L V-8 under the hood – the same engine that powers the LX470 – as well as its big brother’s full-time ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.