LUBLIN, Poland – Andoria-Mot Sp. z o.o., the Polish company that took over production of Lublin vans and Honker SUVs from the bankrupt Daewoo Motor Polska Sp. z o.o., plans to assemble its Lublin 3 vans in Egypt. Egyptian assembly of Polish vans has a long tradition. Eltramco, Egyptian Light Transport Mfg. Co., used to assemble the Zuk, which was the predecessor of the Lublin van in the country. Andoria-Mot restarted production of Lublin vans in Poland in April, with 1,353 units produced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.