May will mark yet another in a long string of robust monthly U.S. light vehicle sales reports that began last summer, according to a Ward's Automotive Reports forecast. Ward's projects U.S. light vehicle sales to total 1.504 million, for a daily selling rate (DSR) of 60,160. That's a smidgen below year-ago's equally robust 60,361 — 25 selling days both periods. But it would take only the slightest variance from forecast to avoid the end of eight consecutive months of year-to-year sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.