DETROIT – Antonov Automotive Technologies B.V. officially is on the map. Thanks to a licensing deal signed in late February with Honda Motor Co. Ltd., tiny – and little known – Netherlands-based Antonov is getting much more notice here at the Society of Automotive Engineers’ exhibition, where it is pitching its design for a low-cost, high-efficiency automatic transmission. The Honda pact is the third big deal for Antonov, which also has granted licenses to NZWL, a transmission producer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.