Interior of C-Airlounge turned heads at Frankfurt. The Citroen C-Airlounge is a sleekly styled crossover vehicle, but its exterior design isn’t what caught everyone’s attention at the Frankfurt Motor Show last month. It’s what was inside that got tongues wagging: Through an elaborate combination of lighting, materials and video projectors, the Airlounge concept can transform its interior space from a white, zen-like space to an intense disco ballroom with dancing lights and door ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.