Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in April hit 47,429 units, up 25.5% on a daily selling rate basis from year-ago's already robust 37,783 showing. April is the second consecutive month deliveries topped 47,000 and the 13th straight month sales have surpassed 30,000 units. Year-to-date deliveries of Class 4-8 trucks are running 28.1% ahead of like-1998 (167,058 vs. 130,437). The hearty sales pace has truckmakers reporting record financial results, entering new markets and expanding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.