Production of cars and trucks in Mexico totaled 141,413 units in April, up 14.2% from the 123,804 vehicles built during like-2004. Output for the domestic market increased 8.7% to 37,294 units vs. year-ago's 34,307. Export production posted a 16.3% jump to 104,119 units, compared with like-2004's 89,497. (See related data: Ward's Mexico Production by Vehicle Line) April medium-duty F-Series output up 86.8% in Mexico. Output was up 33.8% at Volkswagen de Mexico S.A. de C.V. to 27,504 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.