Audi of America Inc. recalls 48,500 '98-'00 A6 Quattro sedans to replace faulty sending units that could cause the fuel gauge to misread the level of gas in the fuel tank. A class-action lawsuit alleging faulty fuel gauges was filed last month by two Philadelphia-area law firms against Audi parent, Volkswagen AG. • Daewoo Motor America opens four regional offices in Marietta, GA; Hoffman Estates, IL; Huntington Beach, CA; and Rutherford, NJ, to service an expected 500 dealers by the end ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.