General Motors Corp. and DaimlerChrysler AG lead the American Automobile Association ratings with four winners apiece. AAA tests under everyday driving conditions to evaluate safety, acceleration, ride, handling, braking, comfort and convenience. Winners include: Buick LeSabre, Saab 9-5, Cadillac DeVille, GMC Yukon Denali, Chrysler Sebring, Mercedes S500, Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler PT Cruiser as well as Ford Focus, Volvo Cross Country and Nissan's Sentra and Xterra. • Toyota Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.