Ford Motor Co. is recalling 703,000 '96-'98 model Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique cars due to potential electrical problems that could make the instrument panel lighting, parking and tail lamps inoperable. • The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. is investigating General Motors Corp.'s '97-'99 full-size truck platforms due to complaints about unusual power-steering behavior. Vehicles affected include the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra pickups and Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.