Analysts say General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. will report a sharp drop in first quarter earnings due to slumping U.S. auto sales this week. Earnings at GM are predicted to fall about 90% to about $124 million, from $1.8 billion in like-2000. Ford's earnings are expected to tumble 50% to around $1 billion from $2.1 billion last year. • Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. recalls 173,025 Legacy vehicles to replace faulty fuel tanks and canisters. Cracks due to fluctuating pressure caused by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.