Mazda North American Operations recalls more than 170,000 '95-'97 model 626/MX-6 cars due to a faulty fuel filler pipe assembly that may not properly seal the evaporative emissions system. Mazda also recalls its '00 model MPV minivans to repair a faulty sliding door latch mechanism. • Volkswagen of America, Inc. announces it will keep most of its '00 model base prices at '99 levels, including the Jetta GL and the New Beetle GL models, at $16,700 and $15,900, respectively. • In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.