BMW AG is recalling 17,000 '97-'99 model M3 sedans due to potential problems with side air bags. Electronic sensors in the cars are too sensitive and have deployed in at least seven non-crash situations. • Mercedes-Benz USA Inc. is ending production of the C43 AMG, concluding a three-year run in which about 1,400 units were built. The high performance compact sedan features a three-valve/twin-spark 302-hp V-8. • General Motors Corp. says it will reestablish a design studio in the Los ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.