The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. is investigating more than 880,000 '99-'00 Ford Motor Co. Super Duty F-Series pickup trucks due to a potential problem with the steering system. Forty-one crashes and 11 injuries related to the problem have been reported. • Fiat SpA says it plans to spend about $10 million to manufacture 4,000 of its Alfa Romeo 156 sports sedans annually at a General Motors Corp. plant in Thailand beginning 2002. • Toyota Motor Corp. will step up production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.