General Motors Corp. is recalling 224,000 '98-'99 Cadillac Devilles to replace potentially faulty side impact sensing modules that could cause side air bags to deploy accidentally or not at all. A GM official says the automaker has received 306 reports of sensor malfunctions, responsible for 61 minor injuries. • Several automakers announced '01 model pricing last week, including Lexus ES 300 ($31,505); Toyota Tacoma Double Cab pickup ($17,855-$21,865); RAV4 ($16,215-$18,665); Range Rover ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.