Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says its consolidated net income for the fiscal year ended March 31 totaled $2.53 billion, up 17% from the previous year. Operating income rose 18.7% to $4.552 billion. • The GMC Suburban will be renamed the GMC Yukon XL for the '00 model year, General Motors Corp. says. XL stands for “extra length,” the Pontiac/GMC Div. says. • Legislation providing tax-based incentives to help expand the availability of alternative-fuel fueling stations and encourage the use of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.