Canada says it will appeal a World Trade Organization (WTO) ruling against Canada's Auto Pact with the U.S. A WTO dispute panel published its ruling Friday (Feb. 11). • Wink Communications Inc. says it will develop and broadcast its Wink-enhanced interactive commercials for General Motors Corp. GM says the technology will add more value to its television advertising, allowing customers instant access to product information with a click of their remote. • Pro Air and the United Auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.