Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. reports consolidated income for fiscal year ended March 31 totaled $906.8 million, up 26.3% from year-ago. Net sales totaled $5.4 billion. • Toyota Motor Corp. recalls 2,700 Lexus GS300s in the U.S. and the U.K. made between July 1995 and August 1998 to fix a faulty connection in the suspension that can make the cars undriveable. • Ford Motor Co. recalls 279,000 '92-'93 Town Car/Grand Marquis/Crown Victoria models to repair the cruise control deactivation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.