Volkswagen AG is expected to call its upcoming sport/utility vehicle the Colorado, according to an internal VW publication. The SUV, jointly being developed with Porsche AG, is due out in 2001. VW is considering building the SUV at a plant in either Portugal or Slovakia. • DaimlerChrysler AG recalls 2.5 million Town & Country, Dodge Caravan, and Plymouth Voyager minivans for faulty liftgate latches, fuel tanks, and windshield wipers. • DaimlerChrysler AG hires former General ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.