General Motors Corp. says it will stop selling Saturn cars in Japan at the end of this year, turning its focus toward the Chevrolet YGM-1, created with partner Suzuki Motor Corp. It goes on sale later this year. • DaimlerChrysler Corp. is hiking incentives on many of its vehicles, including '01 models. Deals include $500 or $1,000 cash rebates and finance rates as low as 0.9%. Chrysler says the incentives are not a sign of slowing sales but rather an attempt to reassure dealers and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.