Ford Motor Co. tells Ward's its 5-door Focus will make its North American debut Feb. 14 at the Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto. Retired Ford of Canada President Bobbie Gaunt argued for the model — initially marketed only in Europe — to come to North America, and Canada in particular, where affordability is a larger factor in sales. • Job One of the V-8 equipped '02 Explorer will roll off the assembly line in late March, Ford Motor Co. tells Ward's. Ford delayed introduction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.