General Motors Corp. and Isuzu Motors Ltd. will form a venture to oversee their medium-duty truck operations in the U.S. GM will own 51% of the venture, dubbed General Motors Isuzu Commercial Truck LLC. • General Motors Corp. reportedly is scrapping plans for a new proving ground in Mexico. GM will look for another site to replace its Arizona facility. • The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says four out of five midsize sport/utility vehicle Sportages with defective catalytic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.