Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. recalls 12,712 cars built between August 1998 and March 1999 to fix possibly defective brakes. The automaker estimates the recall's cost at $1.81 million. Nissan's Infiniti luxury division recalls 9,200 '00 and '01 QX4 sport/utility vehicles due to faulty ignition lock cylinder caps. • Ford Motor Co. and Bridgestone/Firestone Inc. have reportedly reached the same conclusion about Firestone tire failures. Officials are expected to tell the National Highway Traffic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.