TRW Inc. says it may sell its automotive sensors and components business to help reduce its debt load, currently at $7.2 billion. The business has annual sales of about $200 million. • Ford Motor Co. is hit with two major recalls. Coming back will be more than 625,000 '97-'00 model Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators due to defective trailer hitches. Ford will replace the trailer hitch mounting bolts and nuts with stronger ones installed at a higher torque and with adhesive. Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.