Saturn Corp. may unveil its L-Series sedan at the New York auto show, sources say. SAAB Cars USA Inc. says its new 2.3L high-output turbocharged 9-3 Viggen will bow at the show. • Lincoln-Mercury rolls out pricing for the new LS sedans at $31,450 for the V-6 with an automatic transmission. The V-6/5-speed manual, available only in a sport package, starts at $32,250. The V-8, available only with an automatic, starts at $35,225. The automaker expects about a 50-50 sales split between V-6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.