Word is that Toyota Motor Corp. will bring the Corolla redesign forward by a couple of model years to keep it competitive with its Honda Civic rival. The new model was originally expected in '03 but one analyst says the plan now is to bring it to market in the '02 model year or mid '01. • American Honda Motor Co. Inc. says its '99 Alex Zanardi Edition Acura NSX sports car will sticker for $84,000. Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.'s Lexus announces starting prices for its flagship LS 400 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.