Isuzu Motors Ltd. says General Motors Corp. plans to produce Isuzu-designed pickups at GM's new plant in Thailand's Rayong province beginning mid-2003. GM won't confirm the deal, but officials say GM will have three announcements out of Thailand in conjunction with alliance partners in the year's first quarter, hinting at a GM-Isuzu deal. • BMW AG is recalling 22,000 X5 sport/utility vehicles, many undelivered, due to potential problems with steering column bolts. • Toyota Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.