The '02 Ford Explorer will start at $24,620 when it goes on sale next year. Ford Motor Co. also recalls 876,000 '95-'97 Explorers and '97 Mercury Mountaineers for suspension problems. • Ford Motor Co. and Mazda Motor Corp. are recalling Ford Escape and Mazda Tribute sport/utility vehicles for the fifth time, this time for defective windshield wipers. The automakers blame the defect on a manufacturing problem at the supplier. Affected are about 51,022 Escapes, 27,500 of which have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.