Visteon Corp. plans to invest another $62 million in its Hungary operations, located outside of Budapest. Production at the plant is expected to start in 2002 with an annual capacity of 600,000 compressors. • The Chrysler PT Cruiser is not a truck — yet, according to the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. “We haven't made a classification yet,” a NHTSA official said in Washington last week. Classification will follow receipt of a report from DaimlerChrysler AG in December. DC is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.