Delphi Automotive Systems' Harrison Thermal division and Calsonic Corp. report they will expand their joint Japanese venture to accommodate the next-generation automotive air conditioning compressor developed by the two companies. • Ford Motor Co. opens regional headquarters in Thailand and says it is optimistic about the automotive industry's prospects in Southeast Asia. • General Motors Corp. seeks a reversal in the product liability case that awarded $4.9 billion to six people ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.