Kia Motors America recalls over 102,000 '98 and '99 model year Sephia compact sedans to replace fuel pump connectors that could cause engines to stall. • Toyota Motor Corp. says it built 1 million vehicles in North America in 1999, a 10.3% increase over 1998. Toyota says an increase in production of the Solara coupe and the addition of the Tundra pickup helped push the company over the 1 million mark. Toyota says it plans to increase North American annual capacity to 1.45 million cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.