DaimlerChrysler Corp. wins a $2.6 million tax break in return for a $97.4 million investment in its Warren, MI, Dodge City assembly complex. The plant, which currently makes Dakota/Ram pickups, needs new tooling for a forthcoming vehicle, DCC says. • Kia Motors Corp. opens nine dealerships in Michigan this week; five in the Detroit area, three in Grand Rapids and one in Lansing. • General Motors Corp. announces plans to begin producing hybrid diesel-electric transit buses. • ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.