Infiniti will launch its '01 Q45 next April. The third-generation car has a 2-in. longer wheelbase, is wider and taller than the present model and features an all-new, 340-hp 4.5L 32-valve V-8. It also will offer a new DVD-based navigation system and a 288-watt Bose audio system. Meanwhile, Infiniti will offer a version of its XVL concept sedan shown at the Detroit auto show in January in early 2002. • BMW AG is rolling out three high-performance versions of its 3-series line, the 330i, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.