Ford Motor Co. recalls 21,000 '96-'98 minivans, light pickup trucks and sport/utility vehicles because of daytime running lights that do not meet U.S. standards. The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. says the vehicles were built for sale in Canada and were imported into the U.S. in the mistaken belief that they met U.S. requirements. • Jaguar will show off its new entry-level X400 sedan at the Geneva auto show in early 2001. The automaker will release photos of the car — and reveal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.