Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will supply 35,000 minicars per year to DaimlerChrysler AG in Mexico under the first deal since DC took a stake in the South Korean automaker in June. DC will sell the compact Atoz under the Dodge brand name for about $6,000-$7,000. • Dodge Caravan was the best selling vehicle in Canada for the '00 model year, unseating the Ford F-Series after six years. Some of the record 91,302 Caravans sold are attributable to the fact the Plymouth brand had been discontinued, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.