Mercedes-Benz USA recalls about 6,000 BabySmart infant and Booster seats because they could fail to turn off a vehicle's air bag when they are placed in the front seat. • AM General Corp. is planning to build a new assembly plant in Mishawka, IN, the South Bend Tribune reports. The $200 million facility would build a Hummer II vehicle for General Motors Corp., the newspaper says. AM General and GM signed a marketing agreement in July. • General Motors Air Transportation Services and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.