SHANGHAI — Arvin Industries Inc. acquires a majority stake in its joint venture, Shanghai Hua Wen Exhaust Systems Co. Ltd. Arvin Industries, based in Columbus, Indiana, U.S.A., increased its equity stake from 35% to 55%, acquiring the shares from JV-partner Xian Hua Group Co. Ltd. The joint venture manufactures exhaust systems in Shanghai and is a supplier to Shanghai General Motors Co. Ltd. and Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd. Arvin also has plans to introduce its catalytic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.