NEW YORK – Suppliers need to walk a tightrope today, as OEMs demand lower costs for components. ArvinMeritor provides roof modules for the Smart But Craig Stinson, president of light vehicle systems for ArvinMeritor Inc., says the pressure to get business doesn't include signing unprofitable contracts. "We're not afraid to walk away from business," he says. Speaking to a group of auto financial analysts here, he forecasts huge growth potential for ArvinMeritor. Shifting to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.