DETROIT – Standing in front of a glistening new complex that stands out like the Emerald City in the middle of gritty southwest Detroit, ArvinMeritor Inc. Chairman Larry Yost formally dedicates a sleek new $40 million technology center. He is joined by Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm, Detroit Public Schools CEO Ken Burnley and other dignitaries in a ceremony that inaugurates the Light Vehicle Systems (LVS) technology center, which has been operating since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.