SAO PAULO – ArvinMeritor Inc. announces it is investing another $10 million in Brazil, this time at its axle factory in Osasco, near Sao Paulo. The company plans to export the commercial-vehicle axles to the U.S. to supplement shipments to Volvo AB-Mack Trucks Inc., which is part of a $1.5 billion contract between the supplier and OEM. The supplier also will ship products from Freightliner Corp., which manufactures trucks for DaimlerChrysler AG, and will export products to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.