Thomas R. Gibson has resigned as chairman and director for Asbury Automotive Group Inc. Thomas R. Gibson resigns as Asbury’s chairman. The board of directors for the Connecticut-based automotive retailer has elected Michael Durham as non-executive chairman to replace Gibson. Durham, who joined Asbury’s board in March 2003, will serve in a non-operational capacity. He will act as liaison between the board and the management team and will remain on the Audit Committee. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.