Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Thailand operations are slated to play a significantly greater role as part of the company’s Southeast Asia strategy. The strategy is key in helping the auto maker reach its target of 20 million new customers over the next two years, says Satoshi Toshida, president of Asian Honda Motor Co., Honda’s Assn. of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) headquarters, in published reports. The region has been increasing in importance, with the capacity to manufacture cars, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.