VIENNA – Kazakh assembler AO Asia Avto adds Kia Motors Corp. vehicles to its portfolio. Asia Avto assembles OAO AvtoVAZ, GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. and Skoda Auto a.s. vehicles from semi-knocked-down kits. Earlier this month, the auto maker launched assembly of Kia Cerato, Sorento and Mohave models at its plant in Ustj-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan. Asia Avto also adds the Aveo hatchback and sedan, as well as the Cruze to its program of Korean-sourced Chevrolet models. Asia Avto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.