(Part I in a four-part series examining opportunities in some of China's more remote provinces.) BEIJING — Success formulas for breaching China's automotive industry are rare but, from all signs so far, Asian Strategic Investments Corp. (ASIMCO) seems to have devised a winner. For the last six years, Jack Perkowski, ASIMCO founder and chief executive officer, and his partners have been busy checking out investment opportunities in a search of the best businesses, locations and managers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.