Asia Motors workers accused of fraud SEOUL — A group of employees from Asia Motors Co. Inc., the commercial truckmaking subsidiary of Kia Motor Corp., owned by Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd., stand accused of losing US$200 million due to export fraud, Korean press reports say. Prosecutors say about 10 employees, including six senior managers, are suspects in the case. An Asia Motor dealer in Brazil also has been indicted in the case for refusing to pay for the import of more than 20,000 Asia Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.